Health and wellbeing are at the core of Rosa Wellbeing, a Holistic Healthcare practice founded by Nutritional Therapist Anne Marie O’ Connor. Rosa Wellbeing offers a variety of expert and speciality programmes as outlined below. Rosa Wellbeing offers both personal one to one consultations and talks/workshops to various groups, clubs and businesses.
List of Conditions That Benefit
Nutritional Therapy is suitable for both children and adults and has been shown to be beneficial for many conditions, including:
- Digestive disorders: constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, gastric reflux
- Low energy, poor vitality, tiredness, food cravings, low blood sugar
- Hormonal imbalances: premenstrual syndrome (PMS), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, fertility problems, menopause
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Migraine headaches
- Metabolic Syndrome (weight gain / obesity, raised cholesterol, insulin resistance and high blood pressure)
- Food allergies / sensitivities
- Mood disorders: anxiety, depression, stress
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, persistent runny nose, asthma
- Attention deficit & hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), dyslexia, dyspraxia
- Recurring thrush, cystitis
Rosa Wellbeing Terms
Rosa Wellbeing offers both personal one-to-one consultations and talks/workshops to various groups, clubs and businesses.
When you book an appointment with Rosa Wellbeing, you will be asked to complete a short medical history, nutritional assessment, and lifestyle questionnaire, and to...read more >
When your biochemistry and metabolism are in good working order and your physiology and emotional health are balanced, your body reaches a natural weight. This enables a biomass which is self-sustaining and incredibly efficient.
It is important to realise that being healthy involves...read more >
THE STRESS FACTOR
“One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is very important.”
Stress occurs whenever our activity levels exceed our energy levels, or whenever we perceive a threat to our wellbeing. Stress is the leading cause of illness and it’s...read more >
“Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion”
Faulty digestion is directly responsible for a vast array of illnesses from heartburn to constipation to ulcers. Studies show that many widespread illnesses such as arthritis, asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, food...read more >
There are 3 main hormonal phases in a woman’s life, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause. As women are meant to be in harmony with their bodies, understanding each of these phases helps you to take control and make clear and informed decisions about your health.
The incidence of...read more >
“If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.”
Most men’s health problems are on the rise with heart disease now recognised as the single biggest cause of death in Irish men. Over 60% of Irish men are now classified as overweight or obese,...read more >
Functional Sports Nutrition (fsn)
“Life engenders life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.”
“The future of sports’ nutrition will dictate that we collectively will have a higher standard of care and education for counselling athletes, whether individually or in groups. The...read more >